Start with a powdery white sand beach and all the water sports you can imagine, a fantastic spa and wellness center, Michelin starred chefs as well as casual dining, high quality entertainment and grand shopping. Then you layer in sports academies (soccer, tennis, basketball, cycling, and others) headed up by world famous athletes. You then consider that the Village has a variety of accommodations in 8 hotels (5/4 stars), 9 villas (2-4 bedrooms) and a total of 58 suites.
Kids are entertained at venues where they can play, dance and eat with their contemporaries from all over the world. In addition, the island of Sardinia itself has many beautiful villages, ancient ruins and a rich cultural heritage to explore beyond the resort.
Highlights of Forte Village Resort include:
• Recognized by the World Travel Awards as the World’s Leading Resort from 1998 to 2016
• Beautiful turquoise waters rimmed by soft, powdery white sandy beaches
• Chelsea Soccer Academy attended by professional soccer players and coaches
• Tennis camps headed up by touring pros including Paul Haarhuis and Jonas Bjorkman
• The first ‘Hells Kitchen’ restaurant in the world
• Gordon Ramsay restaurant and evenings hosted by celebrity chefs
• Spa featuring 6 seawater thalasso pools