One might walk right past the demure hotel if it wasn’t for their elaborate flower arrangements in the front, a tasteful and understated sign, and a plaque from the prestigious organization, Relais & Chateaux. Located on a very quiet street in the 8th Arrondissement, the Hotel Daniel is a tranquil slice of heaven for guests who treasure privacy, discreetness and highly personalized service. Restaurant Daniel serves delicious French cuisine in a relaxed and inviting dining room both for lunch and dinner, to hotel guests only. A lounge lined with rich silk wall paper provides a warm setting for afternoon tea or simply a place to relax and unwind reading a book.
My favorite rooms for couples are the quaint junior suites and for families, the connecting rooms at the end of each floor are perfect. The hotel is just steps from the Champs Elysees, the Faubourg St. Honore and the “Golden Triangle.” A favorite for “fashionistas” the Hotel Daniel beckons travelers with a sincere welcome and a truly residential character.
Highlights of Hotel Daniel include:
• 26 rooms all individually decorated with immense charm and residential character
• Located in the 8th Arrondissement, on a quiet street between the rue du Faubourg Saint Honore and the Champs Elysees
• Restaurant Daniel serves traditional French cuisine for lunch and dinner in a relaxed ‘home-like’ setting
• Enjoy afternoon tea in the lounge, complete with rich silk wallpaper
• Junior suites and connecting rooms for families on every floor