Beyond La Perla’s 54 warm and spacious accommodations, lovely spa, delectable restaurants and high quality services, the Costa family and their wonderful team excel at doing things with great charm, grace and purpose. Whether a traveler visits the town of Corvara and the Alta Badia region of the Dolomites to ski, hike, bike or simply enjoy the magnificence of these mountains, La Perla and the Costa family must be your hosts and guides. They can really make the difference.
Book the Romantik rooms with balconies facing the imposing Sassongher peak. Ski in and out of the hotel in winter, and walk a few meters in summer to the ski lift connecting you to the impressive region-wide lift system. We are totally smitten by La Perla and we are certain you and your clients will be as well.
Highlights of Hotel La Perla include:
• Family owned and managed mountain retreat with 54 warm and spacious accommodations
• Offers a unique ‘Ladin’ cultural experience, reflecting its mixed Italian and Austrian heritage
• Footsteps away from the incredible Dolomiti Superski, a network of 450 lifts covering 12 ski areas across 750 miles
• Features the Michelin starred La Stüa de Michil restaurant and four other fine restaurants
• Wide choice of hiking, biking and spa treatments to enjoy in summer and downhill or cross country skiing in winter
• Exceptional spa with relaxing heated indoor pool
• The largest collection of Sassicaia wines in the world
• The unique Mahatma wine cellar experience features 30,000 bottles and 2,000 labels