Clients will thank you for recommending a visit to The Mall on their Florence itinerary, as in addition to the great value luxury shopping, they have gone out of their way to be accommodating for international visitors. There is an exclusive door-to-door shuttle service from hotels in Florence that runs 3 times a day. In addition, a double decker bus operates every half an hour back and forth from the center of Florence to The Mall. The Gucci Caffè located on site offers a perfect respite after all that shopping, serving a fusion of local and international cuisine with breathtaking panoramic views of the Tuscan hills. Before departing, be sure to remind your clients to avail themselves of the VIP Tax Free Lounge, where they can immediately reclaim the tax refunds on their luxury shopping (non-European residents only).
The Mall Luxury Outlets will be expanding in June 2019, with the addition of The Mall - Sanremo, which will open in Sanremo, Liguria. Less than one hour from Monte Carlo and Nice, with stunning views out to sea, The Mall – Sanremo will be an ideal addition to any travel itinerary, especially when combined with a stay at the Royal Hotel Sanremo.
Highlights of The Mall – Firenze include:
• World renowned Italian luxury fashion brands at 35-70% lower prices than retail stores
• Convenient and easily accessible, just 30 minutes outside Florence
• Exclusive door-to-door shuttle service from hotels in Florence that runs 3 times a day
• Restaurant and food court offering contemporary, local and international cuisine
• VIP Lounge on site to reclaim tax refunds on purchases throughout Italy
• ‘my LUXURY wallet’ benefits - unique benefits for travel advisors to pass onto their to their clients. See the 'News' section for how to obtain these benefits for your clients
• Member of Virtuoso
• Sister property The Mall Sanremo opens in June 2019