The Royal Garden Hotel is conveniently based in Kensington, central London. Only minutes away from some of the city’s most famous museums and parks such as Kensington Gardens and the Natural History Museum. The hotel offers a unique location to spend your holiday. Being London’s leading 5 star family-friendly hotel, you will receive a tailored personalised guest service which no other hotel in London can match. The Royal Garden Hotel goes the extra mile to make your stay an experience that will not be forgotten.
Priding itself on its family-friendly promise the Royal Garden Hotel allows children to feel at home, while ensuring parents get the 5 star luxury that they deserve. The hotel comes without all of the pretence that is usually associated with London’s upper echelon hotels, making it the perfect place for a comfortable and relaxed getaway. The hotel’s 394 spacious guestrooms and suites have a stylish décor throughout. With free high speed Wi-Fi, impressive views and a well-stocked mini bar, so you’re sure to feel at home. The hotel houses two restaurants and three bars including Min Jiang, which serves the most authentic Chinese cuisine in London.
The Royal Garden Hotel is adjacent to Kensington Gardens and beyond Hyde Park. The neighborhood, one of London’s most affluent, is great fun and very well connected. Neighbors include Kensington Palace, Royal Albert Hall, the Natural History Museum, and much more. Kensington High Street also boasts a number of shopping favorites, including a Whole Foods Market.
Highlights of the Royal Garden Hotel include:
• Stylish, contemporary decor throughout the hotel’s 394 spacious rooms and suites
• The service of a proper 5 star hotel with an “unstuffy”, warm attitude
• The special “children’s backpack” presented at check-in filled with toys and treats
• The crispy duck served at the panoramic Min Jiang restaurant
• Children’s Afternoon Tea and make your own Ice Cream Sundae served at Park Terrace restaurant
• Strolls through the park, shopping and family friendly neighborhood restaurants in Kensington