The Santa Cruz II is a 50 cabin, 5 deck expedition vessel carrying no more than 90 guests and featuring 4 and 5 night itineraries throughout the Eastern, Western and Northern Galapagos Islands, with single, double and triple accommodations available including interconnecting rooms. The expedition vessel has many open spaces for relaxation, service is excellent and activities are plentiful, ranging from lectures to glass bottom boat excursions to coastal exploration by panga.
The Santa Cruz II was specifically designed for wildlife exploration in remote areas. That is clearly evident on boarding...but so is the abundant space afforded to passengers on this luxurious expedition vessel. As the number of daily visitors to each island is strictly controlled, and due to the size of the vessel, the Santa Cruz II has exclusive access to the vast majority of the visitor sites it calls on.
Highlights of Santa Cruz II include:
• 4 or 6-night itinerary options in the Eastern, Northern and Western Galapagos Islands
• Some of the largest cabins of any Galapagos vessel with floor to ceiling windows
• Connecting cabins for families as well as children’s educational ‘Pirates Program’ on board
• Upscale design throughout the yacht
• A maximum 12 guests per Naturalist Guide ensures top-quality environmental interpretation
• Aquatic activities: glass-bottom boat, kayaks, snorkeling, swimming, and panga-based coastal exploration
• Galapagos natural history lectures and briefings
• World class culinary experiences with delightful Ecuadorian touches, flavors, and seasonings from the Cordon-Blu trained staff
• Complimentary services of a doctor on board for all sailings
• Consortia partners receive a $100 shipboard credit per adult and 12% commission. Restrictions apply.
• Owned and operated by Metropolitan Touring, whose Travel Advisor Desk is dedicated to assisting North American travel advisors