Each of the 94 rooms (including 35 suites and junior suites) are individually decorated and all have free WIFI, air conditioning, jacuzzi tubs and separate showers. Most rooms have balconies and terraces with stunning views of the Umbrian countryside.
Classic Italian décor with wall coverings, treasured antiques, fine fabrics and crystal chandeliers grace the public spaces as well as the amply sized accommodations. The SINA Brufani is the perfect ‘home’ from which to explore the fabulous city of Perugia and to tour the enchanting surrounding countryside and historic towns and villages. Conclude your day’s sight-seeing back at the hotel with a relaxing swim, Turkish bath or sauna in the hotel’s SINA Wellness Club located in the medieval vaults on which the hotel was built. The hotel’s Collins' Restaurant with its panoramic views in summer from its top floor terrace, is the perfect way to complete the day and enjoy a menu of traditional Umbrian cuisine with fresh seasonal products.
Highlights of the SINA Brufani include:
• The only 5 star hotel in Perugia, an icon with 94 rooms (inlcuding 35 suites and junior suites) overlooking the city and valley below
• The SINA Wellness Center, featuring a one-of-a-kind glass-bottomed pool built over Etruscan ruins, plus sauna, steam room and fitness center
• Located in one of Italy’s most vibrant and underrated destinations, a university town since the 14th century
• A wonderful base from which to visit the Umbrian must-see hill towns of Assisi, Todi, Gubbio & Spoleto – all under an hour’s drive
• Annual festivals celebrating both chocolate (Perugina Chocolate is based here) and jazz
• Bar Collins Private Area – Bar Bellavista
• Collins' Restaurant and outside terrace