Accommodating just 40 guests, the yacht is perfect for small groups, families and special interest departures. Guests enjoy excellent facilities, including a hot tub, fitness room, bar and outside deck for al fresco meals, drinks and sunbathing. The Yacht Isabela’s crew has remained virtually unchanged for years, their dedication, attention to detail and passion for service touching every one of her guests. Yacht Isabela II was dry docked in 2016 and following an extensive renovation, now shines beautifully with a stylish new interior design that offers a tranquil, soothing and sophisticated ambience.
The 4 night Central Islands Itinerary provides the least amount of sea navigation time without compromising on the unique animal experiences.
Highlights of Yacht Isabela II include:
• Intimate yacht experience with 21 cabins and maximum of 40 passengers
• Very family friendly and reasonably priced
• Family cabins available
• Fast and efficient transfers by panga’s for wildlife exploration
• Complimentary services of a doctor on board for all sailings
• Available for private charters