Accommodating just 40 guests, the yacht is perfect for small groups, families and special interest departures. Guests enjoy excellent facilities, including a hot tub, fitness room, bar and outside deck for al fresco meals, drinks and sunbathing. The Yacht Isabela’s crew has remained virtually unchanged for years, their dedication, attention to detail and passion for service touching every one of her guests. Yacht Isabela II was dry docked in 2016 and following an extensive renovation, now shines beautifully with a stylish new interior design that offers a tranquil, soothing and sophisticated ambience.
The 4 night Central Islands Itinerary provides the least amount of sea navigation time without compromising on the unique animal experiences.
Highlights of Yacht Isabela II include:
• Intimate yacht experience with just 20 cabins and a maximum of 40 passengers
• Stylish interior designs following extensive renovations in 2018
• Warm friendly crew with a passion for service
• Family friendly with very reasonably priced family cabins available plus on-board children’s educational program
• Multi-media presentations from naturalists using state of the art facilities
• Amenities include a hot tub, fitness room, bar and outside deck for al fresco meals prepared by Cordon Bleu chefs
• Glass-bottom boat, kayaks, snorkeling, swimming, and panga coastal exploration
• Complimentary services of a doctor on board for all sailings
• Available for private charters
• Consortia partners receive a $100 shipboard credit per adult and 12% commission. Restrictions apply
• Owned and operated by Metropolitan Touring, whose Travel Advisor Desk is dedicated to assisting North American travel advisors