A long list of “family activities” keep children of all ages and parents smiling. The world class K-Spa will cure any stress and the culinary team will keep all well-nourished serving everything from gourmet cuisine at the Byerley Turk Restaurant, to European food at Legends, along with Thai cuisine, light snacks and healthy treats across the estate. The 125 rooms and suites at The K Club are sumptuous, plush and feature antiques as well as lovely original oil paintings and artworks.
Recently refurbished in 2017, the K Club now offers 20 connecting rooms and 3 family suites. For families seeking their own “home” The K Club offers Straffan House, a 10 bedroom mansion with private staffing including a butler, chef and chauffeur.
Highlights of The K Club include:
• 550 acres of lush Irish countryside to explore by foot or on complimentary bikes
• Country estate hotel with 125 rooms refurbished in 2015 and the world class K-Spa
• Extensive choice of countryside activities including fly fishing, equestrian sports, archery, shooting, falconry, kayaking and complimentary bikes for use on the estate
• Historical tours of the property and its very own art collection, along with wine or whiskey tastings are also available
• Guaranteed connecting rooms at the time of booking for families (20 connecting rooms and 3 family suites)
• Multiple dining options from gourmet food at the Byerley Turk Restaurant, European food at Legends, to Thai cuisine and light snacks
• Irish pub night at the pub owned by The K Club in the local Kildare village
• Two Championship Golf Courses, including the Ryder Cup course
• Perfect base to explore the Irish National Stud Horse Farm and Ireland’s Ancient East - including Newgrange, Rock of Cashel, and both Powerscourt and Glendalough in the nearby Wicklow Mountains
• Plus the 10-room private country house hotel Straffan House for exclusive use